• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mq2events for griklor raid (1 Viewer)

Anyone have working events or Lua for griklor raid ?
I haven't seen one, but I haven't looked for one either. It's pretty straightforward, especially if you watch Sic's video on it.
If you've got decent DPS, you'll kill Griklor the first time he drops and then either wipe up the adds or just open the chest and they poof.
Is there a part you're struggling with? Maybe we could help you find a way to solve it.

I haven't seen one, but I haven't looked for one either. It's pretty straightforward, especially if you watch Sic's video on it.
If you've got decent DPS, you'll kill Griklor the first time he drops and then either wipe up the adds or just open the chest and they poof.
Is there a part you're struggling with? Maybe we could help you find a way to solve it.
hes talking about the raid - not the group mission.

I haven't seen any scripts bud

I use the following, and it works perfectly if you position yourself correctly.

I have my entire raid on Chase and just position myself In front of where Griklor is Pathing. When he emote's, your toon will run to Griklor....And I have another Hotkey which I press which will make the toon run back to me. This way you can always ensure the toon will run into the aura.
Fairly easy to get 100% success with the emotes which make this raid pretty basic.

INI:
[GriklorChase]
trigger=#*#Griklor the Restless roars and points at#1#.
command=/if (${EventArg1.Find[${Me.CleanName}]}) /multiline ; /rsay Chasing Griklor; /docommand /boxr pause; /nav id ${Spawn[Griklor the Restless].ID}; /stick on /timed 26; /timed 100 /docommand /boxr unpause

I use the following, and it works perfectly if you position yourself correctly.

I have my entire raid on Chase and just position myself In front of where Griklor is Pathing. When he emote's, your toon will run to Griklor....And I have another Hotkey which I press which will make the toon run back to me. This way you can always ensure the toon will run into the aura.
Fairly easy to get 100% success with the emotes which make this raid pretty basic.

INI:
[GriklorChase]
trigger=#*#Griklor the Restless roars and points at#1#.
command=/if (${EventArg1.Find[${Me.CleanName}]}) /multiline ; /rsay Chasing Griklor; /docommand /boxr pause; /nav id ${Spawn[Griklor the Restless].ID}; /stick on /timed 26; /timed 100 /docommand /boxr unpause
 [/CO
[/QUOTE]

[GriklorChase] trigger=#*#Griklor the Restless roars and points at#1#. command=/if (${EventArg1.Find[${Me.CleanName}]}) /multiline ; /rsay Chasing Griklor; /docommand /boxr pause; /nav id ${Spawn[Griklor the Restless].ID}; /stick on /timed 26; /timed 100 /docommand /boxr unpause
so this works 100 % perfect no doubt but is there a way to make the toon stick to griklor to get the ice blast ? because this only runs the toon to the mob it does not stick so i am having issues getting the ice blast emote , and also for the toon to return ?

Question - Mq2events for griklor raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back