• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Plugin - MQ2Camera (1 Viewer)

Great plugin! I've often wondered though would it be possible at some point to add the ability to offset the z-axis of the point the camera is centered around? The most annoying thing to me about the camera in EQ is that the character is always centered in the middle of the screen. So if I want to look forward more in 3rd person view I have to bring the camera so low that other things block my view.

Most games that use 3rd person have the character centered in the lower third of the screen allowing you to face the camera more in the direction the player is looking without obscuring the view too much. I think if the camera rotated around a point above the character rather than on it, then as you face the camera forward more it would cause your character to appear lower on the screen. This might allow a better 3rd person viewing experience for some people.

Plugin - MQ2Camera

Users who are viewing this thread

Back