• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2Bot running break invisible (1 Viewer)

RedCents
199¢
I thought bot use to make everyone stop casting when it was running when we invis?
Now various casters in my group stop and cast breaking invis over and over?
Is there a way to stop this?
Thank you

I thought bot use to make everyone stop casting when it was running when we invis?
Now various casters in my group stop and cast breaking invis over and over?
Is there a way to stop this?
Thank you
howdy manabear

I would recommend pausing your macros with /mqp on

if you run eqbc you can /bcaa //mqp on

I also make sure my bard does a /twist off

once you get to where you need/want togo you can /bcaa //mqp off and your macro is running again

I have some hotkeys in my sig - as well as a video on how i move my group around

Thank you, I do things very messy! I use bot but not much else, I have eqbc set up but have not used it yet so only bot on.
I honestly thought I remembered I invised years back everyone stopped casting.
Thank you for the links I will check them out tomorrow, maybe dare to try new things!👵

Thank you, I do things very messy! I use bot but not much else, I have eqbc set up but have not used it yet so only bot on.
I honestly thought I remembered I invised years back everyone stopped casting.
Thank you for the links I will check them out tomorrow, maybe dare to try new things!👵
I'm not familiar with mq2bot specifically, but kissassist, for example, chills out when you're invised, unless if its already trying to do something when invis is cast --- and bards still like to sing their songs lol

which is why i got in the habit of pausing and /twist stop so i don't train myself to death

mq2bot isnt a redguides supported plugin anymore ? i think thats just mmobugs ? atleast i dont see any posts and or updates to it here anymore ?

meaning i dont think pete posts update's here anymore ?

howdy manabear

once you get to where you need/want togo you can /bcaa //mqp off and your macro is running again

I have some hotkeys in my sig - as well as a video on how i move my group around

Wow, thank you! I didn't know there was a way to pause macros. This helps out ALOT!

howdy manabear

I have been using just STICK, you can imagine!
I am going to try to set this up, Thanks again!

The "competitor" part aside, I think there are alot of us who sub to both RG and MMOBugs.

I used to be one of those people. I had a “lifetime” membership that proved to be not-so-lifetime. They capped it at like 7 years or something. Unless you’re one of those people who doesn’t care about your accounts and want access to active hacks, RG is 1000 times better from a community perspective, we have kissassist, and there’s a ton of other cool things provided here.

The "competitor" part aside, I think there are alot of us who sub to both RG and MMOBugs.
This may be the case, but since the plugin isn't part of the Very Vanilla build, this is not the place that can assist with changes in functionality with it. Should speak with a member of the other site where you got it from. They would be able to assist you with your issue as well as in theory make corrections to the code if needed.

This may be the case, but since the plugin isn't part of the Very Vanilla build, this is not the place that can assist with changes in functionality with it. Should speak with a member of the other site where you got it from. They would be able to assist you with your issue as well as in theory make corrections to the code if needed.

Absolutely, and I think she said it was just a mistake on her part thinking it was from here rather than there.

Sum1, I do konw what you are talking about but there are honestly some good folks over there as well as here, and everyone has the right to speak with their wallet and spend their money or not if a service isn't to their liking so no judgement. Just as I am a PAYED sub to this site so I certainly wouldn't expect to receive negative treatment by anyone over here just because Im a member on another site as well.

Sum1, I do konw what you are talking about but there are honestly some good folks over there as well as here, and everyone has the right to speak with their wallet and spend their money or not if a service isn't to their liking so no judgement.

Please be clear ... I never passed any judgments about anyone's character or whether they are "good people" over there. I simply stated that the RG community (i.e. forum engagement, level of member interaction, development of new tools/macros, etc.) is WAY WAY WAY above what MMOBugs is right now. In the past, that wasn't necessarily the case. MMOBugs members would often release fun tidbits and exploits currently going on (usually right before they got nerfed, unfortunately), and the interaction with members was useful and fun.

It's just not like that anymore, and that's unfortunate. I continue to lurk on the boards, so I'm not completely talking out my ass ..... unless there are new forums for paid members that I can't see as a former lifetimer where all the l33t infoz is discussed.

Please be clear ... I never passed any judgments about anyone's character or whether they are "good people" over there. I simply stated that the RG community (i.e. forum engagement, level of member interaction, development of new tools/macros, etc.) is WAY WAY WAY above what MMOBugs is right now. In the past, that wasn't necessarily the case. MMOBugs members would often release fun tidbits and exploits currently going on (usually right before they got nerfed, unfortunately), and the interaction with members was useful and fun.

It's just not like that anymore, and that's unfortunate. I continue to lurk on the boards, so I'm not completely talking out my ass ..... unless there are new forums for paid members that I can't see as a former lifetimer where all the l33t infoz is discussed.

I would have to agree with your assessment. The two main reasons Im subed here are for KA and the very helpful community over here. MMOB is a shell of what it was a few years ago.

Question - MQ2Bot running break invisible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back