• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2BerZerker/Auto-Puller Questions (1 Viewer)

Torrax

RedCents
190¢
Morning Everyone!

First question: I am new to KA and MQ and i have been searching the forums for an answer to my question and have not been able to find what it is that i am looking for, yet. I bought the MQ2BerZerker plugin and that seems to be running well, for the most part but the only thing i see them doing is "Frenzy." Is that all they are able to do at 53? I'm new to Zerkers so not sure what all they have and could/should be using. I have bought all of the tomes for all 4 toons.

Second question: I have been looking for a guide to set-up an auto-mated puller but i can't seem to find one. Is there one? If so, where may i find it? I would really like to have a puller so i can switch over to the Cleric and run the heals.

Thanks for all the hard work and answers! I've really enjoyed using KA and MQ2 so far!!

Torrax

Morning Everyone!

First question: I am new to KA and MQ and i have been searching the forums for an answer to my question and have not been able to find what it is that i am looking for, yet. I bought the MQ2BerZerker plugin and that seems to be running well, for the most part but the only thing i see them doing is "Frenzy." Is that all they are able to do at 53? I'm new to Zerkers so not sure what all they have and could/should be using. I have bought all of the tomes for all 4 toons.

Second question: I have been looking for a guide to set-up an auto-mated puller but i can't seem to find one. Is there one? If so, where may i find it? I would really like to have a puller so i can switch over to the Cleric and run the heals.

Thanks for all the hard work and answers! I've really enjoyed using KA and MQ2 so far!!

Torrax

Howdy Torrax - Welcome to VeryVanilla - we're glad to have you

1st question - if you scroll down on the overview page (linked here) it will tell you all the items that are used and at what lvls - zerkers don't get many abilities lower on and they start to grow-up later in lvls

2nd question - Check out the video in my signature - I go over some of the "basics" like getting your tank to pull.

you would use kissassist with /mac kissassist puller (while targetting yourself) and assuming you've filled out your pull section of your ini - off ya go.

Hi and Welcome Torrax

to auto pull you will need to set one of your Zerkers KA ini up to do so so you would have the following set

KissAssistVer=11.001 Role=Puller [Pull] PullWith=Melee can use kick or your current axe throw here etc. PullMeleeStick=0 MaxRadius=350 MaxZRange=50 UseWayPointZ=0 PullWait=5 PullRadiusToUse=90 PullRoleToggle=0 ChainPull=0 ChainPullHP=90 ChainPullPause=30|2 PullPause=30|2 PullLevel=0|0 PullArcWidth=0

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the reply. I'll watch the video again and see if i pick up on some things that i missed. Just had too many meetings today to try things out but i should have some time tomorrow, hopefully, to test some things out.

Thanks again!
Torrax

I do have a general question about updating ini files... When my Cleric levels i go into the ini file and change the appropriate heal spells and save the ini file while he is still in game. Do i need to log the character out in order for the changes to take affect or will the Cleric automatically update and cast the new spells? I've been logging out completely and then back in so i was wondering if that was really needed.

Thanks in advance!
Torrax

I do have a general question about updating ini files... When my Cleric levels i go into the ini file and change the appropriate heal spells and save the ini file while he is still in game. Do i need to log the character out in order for the changes to take affect or will the Cleric automatically update and cast the new spells? I've been logging out completely and then back in so i was wondering if that was really needed.

Thanks in advance!
Torrax
Once you update the ini you just need to restart the macro

so you can /end on the cleric - and then /mac kissassist etc to restart it up

When it fires up it checks the ini and keeps that stuff in mind when its ready to do things

Question - MQ2BerZerker/Auto-Puller Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back