• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

MQ2 Down :( (1 Viewer)

LordMage

RedCents
10¢
I just got home for luch and got the invalid client version box that I dread, hope they get it back up soon

ya another big sony patch today. They've been working very hard on what they can screw up next. I'll guess we'll see. LOL

LordMage said:
I just got home for luch and got the invalid client version box that I dread, hope they get it back up soon

they are still patching how you get in to get that message?

anyone checking to see if MQ will have new update verison ready?

after that we have to wait for the compilers to recompile correct?

Theres a big patch today and already one sceduled for tomorow, so i wouldnt look for a recompile till prolly friday

i seriously doubt that MQ2 will have the update on same day before servers are even back up. I have seen it as fast as a day later, but never same day. As for recompiling, if you do not compile it on your own, then yes you will have to wait for it to be recompiled and reposted.

nobody every really knows until it is back up. Sometimes it's in couple days, sometimes up to a weak. Depends on what all they have to change.

some of us accually take the time to learn, and are able to find the offsets needed to atleast run the minimalist funtions of MQ till the offical release is out, i dont know shit about C++ and memloc/offset hacks and junk, but i still was able to learn enough to fix MQ..I may be a script kiddie, but im trying my best not to be one :cool:

Careful, part of researching the offsets is to determine if MQ can cause an 'incriminating' crash. My one and only suspension was because of me being impatient with MQ, which in turn caused me to crash to desktop (MQ usually stops crash reports from going to SoE - didnt happen that day). Two days later I got a suspension due to an incriminating bug report. Like sidden, I was able to get them to accept I was using an in game exploit rather then a 3rd party program.

Never did that again...

MQ2 Down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back