• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

MQ2 after patch (1 Viewer)

ctngang

RedCents
I have no clue how they got it to work so fast but i have a person GK'ing on my server the servers have only been up for two hours is there's something out there other than mq2 that has GK'ing usable abilities in it?

Yep, there are a lot of compilers out there that do their own work, and they just got it up and going quickly. See, Redquest has to compile a ton of plugins and stuff for every release of MQ. Those who compile their own do not need to make a user friendly version the way RQ does, and so they compile just the stuff they need and know how to use it. RQ is for the masses, this guy has considerably less work to do than our beloved Redguides crew.

makes me jealous seeing them kill mobs without any skill was just me and him in the zone i was kiteing and i passed by an npc and bam he was dead i sent a tell asking if he would share the love of his skill to bad he /quit i dont think he knew i was there.

MQ2 after patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back