• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Move entire team to Guild Hall (1 Viewer)

Rudaan

RedCents
227¢
I keep my team of 6 parked in GuildLobby for easy access to summoners when they die. However, I often need to move them all into the GreaterGuildHall so that I can goto EW or elsewhere.

What would I use as a nav command(or other method) to have a toon run to and click the GreaterGuildHall door located in the GuildLobby?

Thanks in advance!

I keep my team of 6 parked in GuildLobby for easy access to summoners when they die. However, I often need to move them all into the GreaterGuildHall so that I can goto EW or elsewhere.

What would I use as a nav command(or other method) to have a toon run to and click the GreaterGuildHall door located in the GuildLobby?

Thanks in advance!
you can't /travelto it because of reasons

but you can open your control-f and right click on the modest guildhall and your dudes will run to it and click (edit: left-clicking will just run yourself)
1594383786935.png

it is Door 1 (@ loc 611, 50, -2) so you could probably /nav door id 1 click so you will run to door with id of 1, and click it

Question - Move entire team to Guild Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back