• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Move entire team to Guild Hall (1 Viewer)

RedCents
28¢
I keep my team of 6 parked in GuildLobby for easy access to summoners when they die. However, I often need to move them all into the GreaterGuildHall so that I can goto EW or elsewhere.

What would I use as a nav command(or other method) to have a toon run to and click the GreaterGuildHall door located in the GuildLobby?

Thanks in advance!

RedCents
268¢
/nav door id 1 click

this will run and click the neighbourhood guild door, if you use door id 2 instead it will be the standard guild door

Last edited:

Sic

Nihil
RedCents
7,839¢
I keep my team of 6 parked in GuildLobby for easy access to summoners when they die. However, I often need to move them all into the GreaterGuildHall so that I can goto EW or elsewhere.

What would I use as a nav command(or other method) to have a toon run to and click the GreaterGuildHall door located in the GuildLobby?

Thanks in advance!
you can't /travelto it because of reasons

but you can open your control-f and right click on the modest guildhall and your dudes will run to it and click (edit: left-clicking will just run yourself)
1594383786935.png

it is Door 1 (@ loc 611, 50, -2) so you could probably /nav door id 1 click so you will run to door with id of 1, and click it

Saffron

RedCents
625¢
I always do 1 at a time because my zerkers jump around like idiots in the grand guild hall until they end up clicking the door to the housing area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)