• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 11pm EST

Question - Most important Bard Heroic Stat? (1 Viewer)

Isn't cha for charm duration and mez? I forget and all the beer isn't helping me remember

It's for success rate, but it hasn't been relevant in a VERY long time. hDex is generally your go to for bard, there are SOME merits for hInt in a raid setting (for Insult spamming) depending on what you're doing and what your guild wants you to do. But these days most bards just go the selfish self-dps route and go with heroic dex.

HInt for insults specifically? What's the logic behind this? Curious is all. I've been doing Dex preferred on mine but always wondering if I should do other stuff too or even a balanced approach(mainly Harmony augs) since my bards are melee DPS themselves but also spelldps, and buffers, as well as mezzers intermittently.

Side note: I may have to try charming with my Dru after watching a solo Dru charmkilling CoV named the other day. Not something I've ever wanted to do, bit maybe I'm missing out(my drus been missing out on a lot of things forever lol)

Question - Most important Bard Heroic Stat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back