• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - More double xp starting today until January 4th (1 Viewer)

I haven't had any lag throughout all of these DDoS attacks. Sucks for the people who can't log on tho!

I almost felt bad since I'm working long days today through Monday....then I realized my war, wiz, and bard are all aa capped again anyways, and my cleric isn't far behind. Don't feel bad on missing out on it anymore.

works out perfect for me, I just finished 11 new toons for my army on levels, so its Double Exp AA time!

ACTUALLY they did a bait and switch on us, last night it was DOUBLE today it is 50%, Last night I was getting 4AAs per kill, it was S W E E T !

Double xp is back. The ingame message thingy will still say 50% but it's actually double.

News - More double xp starting today until January 4th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back