• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

monk plugin (1 Viewer)

leplubo

RedCents
MQ2MonkNoDelay: This plugin allows any monks over Level 65+ to attack without no delay, yes thats right this means you can do over 4,000 dps a second. found on kenetiqx
anyone here have pruchase it how it work why char need to be 65 plus ?

I personally wouldn't buy from Abyss, not because of the simple fact that his version of the plugin is the lowest rung of that plugin, but because he takes like 3-4 days to get you your plugin usually, especially after patches.

The reason that stuff like that isn't posted here is because:

a) For a lot of people, it would be like giving a 4 year old a flamethrower. Have you looked at some of the posts? Most people barely type in English; they don't use nouns or verbs, or whatever. Past that, while some people (a small percentage) take the time to read, understand, and then ask questions, most people seem to ask a question as soon as it pops into their head, regardless of where the answer is probably posted. Giving people like that the power of GKing and MBing would draw the sorts of attention that the MQ community has been trying to AVOID. So the reason is that most people can't be trusted to handle it intelligently.

b) The other reason is that stuff posted here gets leaked elsewhere. My macros and my MQ2Rez plugin are being sold by gamergenesis now, and I'm nowhere near the only one. So while you might see some pretty useful and interesting stuff, you probably won't see straight ghostkill or monkbug plugins in the main areas of the forums.

I agree with you Z. I dont agree with the initial reaction to the original posters question here though. The little information I posted probably answered there question, and I dont see anything wrong with that. Its not like I am saying post the mq2nodelay, nor did I post it, just passing along some info.

Oddly it seems the money Abyss charges is a decent deterent to the n00b masses getting 'the flamethrower' (although I am not suggesting this is his intention lol). It gives people like me a way to access some of the more fun stuff while I still learn how to make the plugins myself.

Not all the regular users like myself are retarded (I have been farming 300+ hp/mana gear for several months with more than a few server first kills without ever stiring the pot so to speak), and without kenetix I would not have access to any of that.

Sorry to say but having any sort of plugin like that release on Redguides is like a nerf waiting to happen. Gm's watch these boards cause so many other sites steal from redguides. most take all the stuff on redguides and just pass it off to thier site that it would be thier product to sell subscriptions for.

Did abyss come up with the idea? Not really it just got wind of the idea of it and researched it and made his own version. That what a lot of these people who can create plugins do. They try and find some idea's to make a plugin.

If it was ever posted, only if it was 10 min I can tell ya now it would be spread thru atleast 5 sites and over 300 people within 2 days. hmm Instant Nerf when careless people are using it in front of others to show off.

for sure i respect that method of selling it keep plug away from nerf and that is good but it is a bit high price for me that all i say and want to be sure it woth the price but apparently yes ;

I'm go'ing to have to agree with TP on this one. While the plugin itself is awesome , the support is very lacking. Worth the money, but man, don't expect answers fast when it comes to update time.

Let me add, I am very glad I purchased the plugin. I just would like to recieve better support come update time.

---just my 2 cent---

Well I havent used said plugin but I will say I am waiting for the one that I bought yet and TP is right i sat in the chat and saw people come and go but one person i never saw was abyss. . .My first time doing anykind of buissness with him and I am regreting it some what not that I cant wait but I know it cant take but a few min to compile the plugin with the names encrypted and yet it says it may take up to 24 hours lol yet that time has come and gone and no word from Abyss. . .I am sure once I get the plugin it will have been worth it but right now I feel as he could care less, he has his money he will get to me when he gets to me basiclly.

anyways if you goto abyss for a plugin I guess you have to wait till he chooses to take time out of his life to give u what u paid for!

Another thing about buying his plugins is the extra money you have to pay for extra names. It takes like 2 minutes to recompile with a different name, $1 would be reasonable but $5, come on.

I'm sure there's some kind of sony policy to not support hacking, just like the US government not supporting terrorism. There not going to buy a plugin, even if it is to stop it in the end. I'm guessing they have willing users who have given them their RedGuides info because there are many people who have quit cheating and now hate it so they're trying to help sony. I don't know if that's right but just a guess. Also if it's just the plugin and it doesn't come with the source I don't think that would do them any good.

TeachersPet said:
I'm just warning you, I know of 5 people off hand who have bought from Abyss and didn't have any contact for almost a week.

Actually, I'll do you one better, just go sit on KenetixEQ's chat server and wait. Slowly you'll see people coming in asking where there plugin is.

That's what I did, sat there for a few hours, he was never to be found, people trickling in and getting impatient and leaving again. i'm sure he's doing ok but it seems like a one man operation. If I knew someone who could write advanced plugins like that I bet i could do 500% better at marketing those skills and 1,000% better at profiting from them. Eventually I got my plugin, not from kenetix and it works way better then the one I saw from kenetix.

monk plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back