• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Money Laundering with Chloro Wash (sorry bad pun) (1 Viewer)

Very nice find....two things.

Its candle not coal for fuel

this really depends on what you can get one of the 3 tier 5's for off the seller.

anything under ~5s will make you money. I was stopping at crudes and getting 6s 84c per. but with the cost of candles and the water I figured roughly buying for over 5s 50c was just a waste of time making it. On my server most of the corn and Wormwood sells for roughly 3s and above. the tea leaves all sell for 6s+ so they are not even worth it.

So profit margin depends on waht you buy the Tier 5 stuff for or if you farmed it yourself.

Also a big TS patch today, reading it seems the Washes are changed so you can only make Pristines now.

Heyas, thanks for the correction on the fuel. I've edited it.

I hope that crafters in the RedGuides community get a chance to make some profit off of this before it joins it's sibling, in the nerfed forum.

ok am doing this now, the only change is that you have the ability to make pristine everytime. The only differnce in the levels is the amount you make. 1 at level 1 2 at level2 ...etc.

But the catch is, if you create lets say 20 by only making 1 each time, they are worth 6s 84c (not exact) each. Now lets say you accidently shoot into level two on the 21st one. you have just created 2 at 3s 42c and the whole stack turns to be worth 3s 41c, so your profits have just been cut in half.

Be careful and should be no problems

Money Laundering with Chloro Wash (sorry bad pun)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back