• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Missing (1 Viewer)

Adieta, she or he is on my server and has killer guides not only for trade skills but also how to max out the tradeskills for max artisan prize.. Like they went through a crazy amount of time to put this xcell files together and stuff Top notch guide ..

Adieta, she or he is on my server and has killer guides not only for trade skills but also how to max out the tradeskills for max artisan prize.. Like they went through a crazy amount of time to put this xcell files together and stuff Top notch guide ..

Great guide........... thank you.../red cented
Ironically they recommended "The Ultimate EQ Tradeskill Guide" that I am looking for. (I think a quirky emoji would be good here but I am too uncool for such)

Thanks again,
Playbetter

SA_krycek is DA MANNN!!!!!!
Or woman
or with the new gender self identity you could be a effing hermaphrodite for all I care... you came through and I thank you.
red cented
Now I can,
...................….Playbetter

Strategy - Missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back