• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Missing collectibles (1 Viewer)

RedCents
616¢
Is there a way to get a list of missing collectibles for a character?

I tried using shiny, but only seemed to get a list of ALL the collectables. I can't find any generated file of missing collectibles. The docs say that there should be a shiny_${Me.Name}.ini file with that info, but it isn't there, so abandoned trying to get this info from shiny.

Solution
Use this.

You open your achievements window, run it. It creates an INI of missing collectibles. You then can set a price if you want and it'll buy anything on the baz under that price. Either way, you'll get a list.
If you can export a list or collectible (missing or not missing), there is nothing Excel can not help.
I have create a batch file for set a serie of folder on my C: hard drive
On every char, i have a hotkey for export everything i need, Ex : /outputfile [achievements | faction | guild | guildbank | guildhall | inventory | missingspells | raid | realestate | recipes [argument] | spellbook ] [optional filename]
And set files in different forlders.
Then with Excel, you load the date and search for whan you need.

Use this.

You open your achievements window, run it. It creates an INI of missing collectibles. You then can set a price if you want and it'll buy anything on the baz under that price. Either way, you'll get a list.

Solution
Use this.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. I assumed Collections.mac had been replaced by Shiny, and didn't really look at it. Much appreciated!

Question - Missing collectibles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back