• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Missed Opportunities for AOE (1 Viewer)

Raezious

RedCents
71¢
Discussion Time!
I was having a conversation in general with folks a while back about zones that had untapped potential to be mass pulled and be virtually uncontested. I know that a lot of people are not a fan of AOE pull groups, but there is no doubt that they are king early on. Talking in terms of TLPs, one of the zones that came up was Skyshrine. We have the obvious motivator of easy Kromzek faction without grouping the WW nest dragons, some decent drops, decent exp, etc. Of course there are some areas in that zone with the golems, and/or wurms that likely can't be stunned. However, those mobs can be pretty easily avoided. My question is if there are any other zones people can think of that could have competed with zones like Acrylia Caverns, Velks, The Deep, etc. had they been utilized correctly?

I never even thought of Noble's Causeway or WOS for that. I imagine some of the named spawns in WOS could cause some serious problems like Shadowhunter though.

Discussion - Missed Opportunities for AOE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back