• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Question - Mischief drops true box

Just be aware guys, peeps may be on the witch hunt now that truebox was dropped from mischief.

Saw a 6 box roll through veksar on Saturday morning and another in Arcstone Sunday afternoon while I was playing my toon.

Be careful in the current hotzones, there are a decent number of peeps rolling through them right now. Oddly the barren coast was pretty dead though...

I'd highly reccomend 15-70 in LDoNs as its fully instanced at the moment. 70+ I'm not very knowledgable on but the DoDH missions like lost gnomes could be good until youre able to handle MG.
 
Just be aware guys, peeps may be on the witch hunt now that truebox was dropped from mischief.

Saw a 6 box roll through veksar on Saturday morning and another in Arcstone Sunday afternoon while I was playing my toon.

Be careful in the current hotzones, there are a decent number of peeps rolling through them right now. Oddly the barren coast was pretty dead though...

I'd highly reccomend 15-70 in LDoNs as its fully instanced at the moment. 70+ I'm not very knowledgable on but the DoDH missions like lost gnomes could be good until youre able to handle MG.
The instanced quest in the hive is great for 70+, DoDH era. Hides You Seek respawns and is in the Hive and it has been a hotzone before.
 
"Is it safe to MQ on this server, that server, or maybe that one over there?" - Nope, never will be safe.

Is there higher risk vs other servers? Maybe. Depends on the players there. Some servers have a more scrutinous player base.

Just play with caution. It's all you can do.
 
Last edited:
Just be aware guys, peeps may be on the witch hunt now that truebox was dropped from mischief.

Saw a 6 box roll through veksar on Saturday morning and another in Arcstone Sunday afternoon while I was playing my toon.

Be careful in the current hotzones, there are a decent number of peeps rolling through them right now. Oddly the barren coast was pretty dead though...

I'd highly reccomend 15-70 in LDoNs as its fully instanced at the moment. 70+ I'm not very knowledgable on but the DoDH missions like lost gnomes could be good until youre able to handle MG.
Yea ive seen the same thing .... Automation in hotzones is stupid.
 
Question - Mischief drops true box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart