• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MeshUpdater (MQ2Nav Meshes)

Software MeshUpdater (MQ2Nav Meshes) (1 Viewer) 1.0.0.0

Should be noted to anyone trying out those meshes, I created them without actually having ever been to the zone. For some zones that had a full plane under them I just raised the Y height and cut the plane out. Initial path testing from within mesh generater showed what I would expect to be full path traces for areas it looked like the user should be able to go. Other than that they were basically created with default settings.

Should be noted to anyone trying out those meshes, I created them without actually having ever been to the zone. For some zones that had a full plane under them I just raised the Y height and cut the plane out. Initial path testing from within mesh generater showed what I would expect to be full path traces for areas it looked like the user should be able to go. Other than that they were basically created with default settings.
TY for this, but will be some time before I head into the expansion. Glad others will use it.

Software MeshUpdater (MQ2Nav Meshes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back