• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - mesh not working? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
Since the new expansion my mesh hasnt been working so noone of my characters will chase or really move at all on their own, i have hit update on the updater idk what the issue is besides knowing i am the problem.

1709364582668.png
I am only having the problem when in the guild lobby. I redownloaded wired420 and kaens nav mesh just for guild lobby + PoK and tried both (including the poknowledge doors.json/guild lobby doors.json) and still no luck.
note: all other locations in guild lobby seem to work fine (NPC, sunrise hills, nedaria, etc) -- a handful of PoK zones work and a handful don't work

Last edited:
Since the new expansion my mesh hasnt been working so noone of my characters will chase or really move at all on their own, i have hit update on the updater idk what the issue is besides knowing i am the problem.
Did you install to the default location, when you installed RG, etc?

I had a similar issue until I removed and re-installed everything RedGuides wise to the "default" install location vs where I wanted it /cough - that subsequently cleared up other things I didn't even know were not working right :)

try grabbing them manually from

make sure to put them in the mq2nav folder in resources

View attachment 58173

the first part of the path would be where you have your install for mq
Installed his full pack into my same root MQnext>Resources>MQ2Nav folder and still having issues going to PoK from Guild Lobby and some PoK zones like Nektulos Forest. Mostly every other zone is working totally fine. I have even replaced a couple custom nav mesh files I have edited and those work fine once they reload. Seems more like MQ2EasyFind?

.1709434736212.png (this is the folder where I installed the full package from mqmesh.com)

This is the same and only place I have ever loaded MQNext from. When I right click the MQ icon and click Open Folder > MacroQuest root ... it opens C:\Games|MQNext

all

Installed his full pack into my same root MQnext>Resources>MQ2Nav folder and still having issues going to PoK from Guild Lobby and some PoK zones like Nektulos Forest. Mostly every other zone is working totally fine. I have even replaced a couple custom nav mesh files I have edited and those work fine once they reload. Seems more like MQ2EasyFind?

.View attachment 58226 (this is the folder where I installed the full package from mqmesh.com)

This is the same and only place I have ever loaded MQNext from. When I right click the MQ icon and click Open Folder > MacroQuest root ... it opens C:\Games|MQNext

all
so what uninstall reinstall? kinda weird this issue just started one day i never do anything with the files

ive tried manually grabbing the mesh and installing it like what was said above the left files is my location of the redguilds stuff and the mesh that i copy and pasted it from is on the right , i hate all theses little steps i have to do, i dont know why it just decided to stop working for me. i just want to play

Attachments

• image_2024-03-03_145410004.png
    image_2024-03-03_145410004.png
    754.1 KB · Views: 0
ive tried manually grabbing the mesh and installing it like what was said above the left files is my location of the redguilds stuff and the mesh that i copy and pasted it from is on the right , i hate all theses little steps i have to do, i dont know why it just decided to stop working for me. i just want to play
I backed up config, macros, Lua etc and deleted/uninstalled and fully reinstalled the launcher/mqnext and then uploaded all meshes to the resources>mq2nav folder and it fixed my issue

Problem - mesh not working?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back