• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Memorial Weekend Bonus (1 Viewer)

Sounds like I need to get TBL all fired up on the rest of my toons.

I'd like to offer some info to some, with the sales happening it might be a good time to buy Rank 2 unlocker for some of your Free to play accounts. Even if you have gone Krono or Gold and you have tons of AA, you will go back to casting Rank 1 level spells. Another good one might be a second merc slot. Merc slot purchase affect all chars on the account, Rank 2 unlockers affect only the character you purchase it on.

Had a brainfart and forgot to mention..2nd or more Merc slot is useful by either having 1 a healer and 2nd a damage caster for example. OR...Having a Healer in both slots..one a J5 to use when you are Gold or Krono'd time, while keeping a 2nd Healer that is A3 or A5 (depending if you are Silver or not). This way you have a backup if you run out of krono time in a bad spot while playing, or vice versa use a J5 if you suddenly buy a Krono and upgrade your merc on the spot..WooHOO.

News - Memorial Weekend Bonus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back