• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro - Membership (1 Viewer)

RedCents
820¢
ok I must be dingy .. Kraq helped me on discord with a mage ini file i was having issues with and I want to send him a few redcents but for the life of me I cant find out how to do that.. ? anyone want to explain to me how to send someone redcents that I already have without having to buy more .. pls and ty .. he literally saved me from going insane with my mage's kissassist ini file my mage kept casting over and over her illusion spell couldnt for the life of me figure out how to stop it (not a suprise as i cant figure out how to send a redcent either ) and within like a min he figured it out and told me what to change .. it just happened to be my mage was casting her AA elemental Illusion form the ini file had under the BUFFS section elemental illusion form XXXIV where my mage only had upto XXXIII he told me to change those 2 digets and viola .. mage fixed.. so thank you again Kraq for taking the time to assist me in discord .. and as soon as i figure out how to send you a redcent its well deserved

P.S. you wouldnt think it would be this difficult to send someone redcents .. maybe if it was more obvious more people would receive more redcents.. I know im not the brightest potato out there but if im having difficulty with it im sure alot of other people do as well ..

ok I must be dingy .. Kraq helped me on discord with a mage ini file i was having issues with and I want to send him a few redcents but for the life of me I cant find out how to do that.. ? anyone want to explain to me how to send someone redcents that I already have without having to buy more .. pls and ty .. he literally saved me from going insane with my mage's kissassist ini file my mage kept casting over and over her illusion spell couldnt for the life of me figure out how to stop it (not a suprise as i cant figure out how to send a redcent either ) and within like a min he figured it out and told me what to change .. it just happened to be my mage was casting her AA elemental Illusion form the ini file had under the BUFFS section elemental illusion form XXXIV where my mage only had upto XXXIII he told me to change those 2 digets and viola .. mage fixed.. so thank you again Kraq for taking the time to assist me in discord .. and as soon as i figure out how to send you a redcent its well deserved

P.S. you wouldnt think it would be this difficult to send someone redcents .. maybe if it was more obvious more people would receive more redcents.. I know im not the brightest potato out there but if im having difficulty with it im sure alot of other people do as well ..
Hi Zammy,

Check out the link below. You need to be level 2 first.

Red Cents

ok I thought i was lvl 2 .. I purchased lvl 2 like 6 hours ago .. it just has not updated yet .. why i do not know.. I know where I live its a holiday (state) so not sure if that has anything to do with it .. but thank you for the link ..

ok I thought i was lvl 2 .. I purchased lvl 2 like 6 hours ago .. it just has not updated yet .. why i do not know.. I know where I live its a holiday (state) so not sure if that has anything to do with it .. but thank you for the link ..
Level 2 should be instant, if you're payment is held it likely held the upgrade to level 2, if you feel you should be level 2 already then you should discuss with @Redbot Also, you have 50 redcents, so you could use those to pay for a membership as well.

Level 2 should be instant, if you're payment is held it likely held the upgrade to level 2, if you feel you should be level 2 already then you should discuss with @Redbot Also, you have 50 redcents, so you could use those to pay for a membership as well.
@CWTN .. I thought it should be instant also but the last few times ive paid its taken longer and longer .. ive paid with krono each time .. this round i sent 3 krono to pay for 3 month in advance and have not hear anything ..
ive chatted with redbot and again have not heard anything .. how can my payment be held when i sent it via parcel system
thx

@CWTN .. I thought it should be instant also but the last few times ive paid its taken longer and longer .. ive paid with krono each time .. this round i sent 3 krono to pay for 3 month in advance and have not hear anything ..
ive chatted with redbot and again have not heard anything .. how can my payment be held when i sent it via parcel system
thx
Krono payment is done manually, so there is extra time that it takes.

thx
Aye, since payment was made in a non-standard manner, then yes there is a wait. If you were not paying with krono then both the redcent method and money method are automated and instant.

ok ya'll .. I figured out how to send redcent after psymorph said i had to be lvl 2 .. at the time (I thought i was lvl 2) now im lvl 2 again (finally redbot updated my membership lvl, although for some reason they only got me down for 1month) however i appreciate all the feedback .. and I dont know if your redcents were meant sarcastly or not but either way ty for all the redcents now i was able to send a few to kraq :P and have enough left over to send other people some as well .. everyone have a wonderful weekend and a frightfull halloween ..

ok ya'll .. I figured out how to send redcent after psymorph said i had to be lvl 2 .. at the time (I thought i was lvl 2) now im lvl 2 again (finally redbot updated my membership lvl, although for some reason they only got me down for 1month) however i appreciate all the feedback .. and I dont know if your redcents were meant sarcastly or not but either way ty for all the redcents now i was able to send a few to kraq :P and have enough left over to send other people some as well .. everyone have a wonderful weekend and a frightfull halloween ..
people are pretty helpful around here.

we all want everyone to be level 2 - because we're all the "same nerd" who loves eq and multiboxing with MQ

hit this link below about red cents - really easy to stay a member with it

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

thx
Use your red cents. That is immediate. It only takes 50 of them each month and that is very easy to get. You have 141 right now and your level 2 shows - we see a black banner under your name. So you can buy 2 more months (100 red cents) in the red cent shop. Now you can give them out to helpful posts (you get 4 and the poster gets 10) and make posts that are funny or helpful so you get them in return. You do have to stay active on the forums to earn and maintain level 2. But its up to you how to obtain the RC.

I have given out a few free months lately and can see them on the person immediately.

Edit: just to clarify when I said to buy more in the shop I meant to buy level 2. You can give others red cents themselves and it does not take any of yours away

Last edited:
I gifted you a month to tide you over till redbot gets around to your sub thats why its a month.

I gifted you a month to tide you over till redbot gets around to your sub thats why its a month.
holy cow thx Jande: appreciate it ..

but now im really worried that redbot has lost my krono parcel .. how long does it take for them to verify it? it did not take them this long last month when i sub'd for 1 krono it was within few hours ..

usually , in the past .. redbot has responded with message when i sub'd with krono and he(redbot) says welcome to lvl 2 enjoy .. but I have not gotten that responce from him yet ..

Edit: well either way guess it does not matter .. i hope they did not loose my krono , however i have enough RC now to buy me a few more months IF need be .. you (jande, and everyone at RG ) have been extremely helpful and supportive .. thank you again

Macro - Membership

Users who are viewing this thread

Back