• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Meeting new cool folks in EQ (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,669¢
It's really nice when you come across cool folks ingame. 90% of my time is spent solo. I had an issue and asked in /gen chat(which is very uncommon for me) and a few folks responded. One turned out to be a pretty cool individual. We chatted for a good amount of time. He/she even offered to assist me in another matter but it wasn't required and I thanked him/her. Nice to see there's still some decency left in EQ. I hope all of you come across folks like this! Shout out if you are or have been in the same boat. ☮️

The Test server has ruined me from any other server just because of how nice the people are there. One such person ran me through the full SK 1.5 and 2.0 when i first started.
I have tried playing on others again and its just not the same.

test server is amazing, just gotta be very mindful of your MQ usage as i find its very black and white on the server ... either people are cool with it or outright hate it ... no grey areas

Discussion - Meeting new cool folks in EQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back