• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mass respawn (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,589¢
I run a six box crew and play pretty safe, but occasionally the whole thing goes south and I wipe. this means tabbing to six clients to respawn in the GL. I was wondering if there is a EQBCS command (like /keypress hail) that I could send from my tank to the other five so they all click respawn in the GL. Yes, I am skilled at finding new levels of laziness. :)

TIA.

I run a six box crew and play pretty safe, but occasionally the whole thing goes south and I wipe. this means tabbing to six clients to respawn in the GL. I was wondering if there is a EQBCS command (like /keypress hail) that I could send from my tank to the other five so they all click respawn in the GL. Yes, I am skilled at finding new levels of laziness. :)

TIA.
You could be super lazy and just sit there. They will automatically respawn at bind point after like 5 minutes. Plenty of t8me to grab a slice, a beer, and take a potty break!

Question - Mass respawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back