• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mass Auto Handin mac (1 Viewer)

Incognito

RedCents
1,318¢
I had just finished a PLing session for one of my toons and I had a shitton of Icefall Ivory Tusks. I had done these handins a long time ago on another toon and for lvl 70-75 the xp was great. I auto-deleted a bunch of other items that I wasn't gonna faction-grind to turn in. I must have had 500+ tusks and I wasn't gonna play carpal tunnel syndrome to hand them in. It took far less time to write this auto-handin than it would have to do it manually.

The delays might need to be tweaked a bit, and your own system lag is a factor. I have not extensively tested it since it dutifully handed in all my tusks and I have nothing left to continue to test with haha. It should be easily modified for any quest turnins. Enjoy!

Rich (BB code):
| QuestTurnin.mac 2016 Incognito - This mac automates mass turnins. In the default case - 'Supply' 
| quest from Wraithguard Thentil Strongarm in Valdeholm. Change the vars for the quest you are doing 
| and ensure this mac is a good fit for your particular quest before using.

Sub Main
	|Modify these for the quest you are doing
	/declare QuestNPC 		string outer "Wraithguard Thentil Strongarm"
	/declare QuestTrigger		string outer "Supplies"
	/declare TurnInItems		string outer "Icefall Ivory Tusk"
	/declare QuestTurnInCount	int outer 4

|Internal vars
	/declare ReportNumTurnIns	int outer 0

/echo Starting Handins
	/tar clear
	/if (!${Math.Calc[${FindItemCount[${TurnInItems}]} / ${QuestTurnInCount}]}>0) {
		/echo You only have ${FindItemCount[${TurnInItems}]} ${TurnInItems} when you need at least ${QuestTurnInCount}
	} else {
		/while (${Math.Calc[${FindItemCount[${TurnInItems}]} / ${QuestTurnInCount}]}>0) {
			/call QuestTrigger
			/call QuestTurnIn
			/varcalc ReportNumTurnIns ${ReportNumTurnIns} + 1
		}
		/echo YOU have become better at Handins: ${ReportNumTurnIns}
	}
/return

Sub QuestTrigger
        /if (!${Target.Name.Equal[${QuestNPC}]) /tar ${QuestNPC}
	/if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.LineOfSight}) {
		/if (${Target.Distance}>20) /moveto ID ${Target.ID}
		/say Hail, ${QuestNPC}
		/delay 5
		/say ${QuestTrigger}
		/delay 10
		/if (${Window[TaskSelectWnd].Open}) {
			/notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_AcceptButton leftmouseup
			/delay 10
		} else {
			/echo Task Window Problem - Perhaps you already have this task?
			/end
		}
	} else {
		/echo Target Problem - Stand next to the quest giver
		/end
	}
/return

Sub QuestTurnIn
	/declare x int local 1
	/for x 1 to ${QuestTurnInCount}
		/Ctrlkey /itemnotify ${FindItem[${TurnInItems}].InvSlot} leftmouseup
		/delay 5
		/click left target
		/delay 5
	/next x
	/notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup
	/delay 5
/return

Last edited:
I like it but I would change it to only target the guy if you don't have him as the target cause right now you are spamming the server with target packets.

Nice macro, but I got too excited until I realized that the Tusks are no drop... so this is nice if you actually hunt there but not useful as a substitute for poor ol' BC. :)

Mass Auto Handin mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back