• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - "Mark of" question (1 Viewer)

watisthis

RedCents
581¢
Noob question here.

Terror's Juju

I've asked this question before, and thought I understood it, but honestly I'm feeling really freaking dumb.

I want to be able to do Brass Palace in TBL without a cleric casting the reverse DS Mark of whatever spell. Cause no cleric.
A very helpful bloke, who I do not remember the name of (because I don't remember anything, ever), linked me this item in discord. Thanks, helpful bloke :).

Once I get it, how do I use it? Start the task, spawn the big angry red guy, tash/malo the crap outa him and then click this on him? Or on the tank? Or do I need to wait until he's cast his 12500dmg DS and THEN click it on him? Or click it on the tank?

Please use small words :(

Click it as soon as tash/malo lands, Hopefully before he puts his own DS on. It will strip his DS but still risky if you leave attack on.
My malo usually lands at 80% or less, had a few cases of 50% that made me sweat a little bit.

Recast on Juju is too long to spam so your first click has to stick or go farm it for each toon.

Click it as soon as tash/malo lands, Hopefully before he puts his own DS on. It will strip his DS but still risky if you leave attack on.
My malo usually lands at 80% or less, had a few cases of 50% that made me sweat a little bit.

Recast on Juju is too long to spam so your first click has to stick or go farm it for each toon.

I went down to start the farming process after doing my WW / Trial of 3 / FF run last night. Good cash drops down there, but jeez the respawn is slow. Easy mobs though, can pull a bunch at a time and the AE section of KA keeps them off the healer (Thanks @Sic, your warrior ini rocks). Will do the farm until trial of smoke cooldowns are done, then see how many I get. Hopefully I get a few and I can just make a MQ2Events line that will make all the toons click it on command.

Will see how it goes :)

That is 3 days iirc, you should get about 2 if really unlucky.

Got 2 last night! Booyah, it's brass palace time!
Not KOS to the big angry guy, and since I looted it on 2 FD classes, I reckon I'll use the tash click on him first (lasts 12 min or so) then try / FD to get it on him (15 min duration). Then, just wait for agro to drop and boom! Easy kill.

The RNG gods loved me :)

Question - "Mark of" question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back