• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - "Mark of" question (1 Viewer)

watisthis

RedCents
581¢
Noob question here.

Terror's Juju

I've asked this question before, and thought I understood it, but honestly I'm feeling really freaking dumb.

I want to be able to do Brass Palace in TBL without a cleric casting the reverse DS Mark of whatever spell. Cause no cleric.
A very helpful bloke, who I do not remember the name of (because I don't remember anything, ever), linked me this item in discord. Thanks, helpful bloke :).

Once I get it, how do I use it? Start the task, spawn the big angry red guy, tash/malo the crap outa him and then click this on him? Or on the tank? Or do I need to wait until he's cast his 12500dmg DS and THEN click it on him? Or click it on the tank?

Please use small words :(

Click it as soon as tash/malo lands, Hopefully before he puts his own DS on. It will strip his DS but still risky if you leave attack on.
My malo usually lands at 80% or less, had a few cases of 50% that made me sweat a little bit.

Recast on Juju is too long to spam so your first click has to stick or go farm it for each toon.

Click it as soon as tash/malo lands, Hopefully before he puts his own DS on. It will strip his DS but still risky if you leave attack on.
My malo usually lands at 80% or less, had a few cases of 50% that made me sweat a little bit.

Recast on Juju is too long to spam so your first click has to stick or go farm it for each toon.

I went down to start the farming process after doing my WW / Trial of 3 / FF run last night. Good cash drops down there, but jeez the respawn is slow. Easy mobs though, can pull a bunch at a time and the AE section of KA keeps them off the healer (Thanks @Sic, your warrior ini rocks). Will do the farm until trial of smoke cooldowns are done, then see how many I get. Hopefully I get a few and I can just make a MQ2Events line that will make all the toons click it on command.

Will see how it goes :)

That is 3 days iirc, you should get about 2 if really unlucky.

Got 2 last night! Booyah, it's brass palace time!
Not KOS to the big angry guy, and since I looted it on 2 FD classes, I reckon I'll use the tash click on him first (lasts 12 min or so) then try / FD to get it on him (15 min duration). Then, just wait for agro to drop and boom! Easy kill.

The RNG gods loved me :)

Question - "Mark of" question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back