• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MapleStory (1 Viewer)

Mlz

RedCents
Maple Story section? Maple Story is the most populated online game. (yes, it is more players on that game than WoW)

Homepage:
http://www.maplestory.com/

On the side you can select if you want to play in diffrent languages, but
the most played one right now is Maple Europe and Maple Global. The game is FILLED with players, and if we get a section of Maple Story here, many people will registrer, and there is a program out now that allows you to cheat on it, its many bugs in the game, and its hard to get detected. You can also scam accounts/mesos(form of gold/money)/items and so on. Its free to registrer, and there is also chinese farmers there. You can probably buy items/mesos and stuff online.
I have very many friends playing that game eventho i mostly play wow i have an account there, but i havent played it so much.
There is no max level, but the highest level now is around 170-180. You can buy power leveling to it also.

Just a thought. Redguides can earn alot of money for a maple story section, since there is not many sites that have that i think.

:)

Re: Why not make a

Due to technical reasons, you can only access MapleGlobal.com by using Internet Explorer.
If you are already using Internet Explorer, please click on the link below to download the newest version.
Bleh.

Reminds me of Below the Root, if anyone has been gaming that long...

/me accessing the website from work on my Linux box...

If they can't design a website which is a very basic Client/ Server "app" then I really don't give them much technical merit for designing a game.

Screw you sir, me and Konquerer are taking our ball and going home!

When i come home, i will ask my friend for the cheat. With the cheat you can kill all mobs around you, drag the mobs to you, unlimited mana/health, well, its a "godmode" cheat. you can also jump into walls so people cant report you. Cause reporting people requires someone to click on you so they get up some kind of screen where they can report you. Im not really much into that game but i know many people are. its a really big game.

note; access site with iexplorer, dont use firefox i belive it doesnt work, but that doesnt affect your gameplay anyways, just as people know. Maybe opera works tho.

If you can share this cheat, I'll start playing and pwn my bro and his gf who are in college and i'll just /laugh at them :P

I just did global.

I am in the first server, can't remember off the top of my head. Name is Koheleth. Bema was taken...argggg

So Mlz, where do I get this cheat? I really wana wtfpwn my bro and his gf and laugh at them by getting to their lvl within a couple hours.

I am now level 13.

Pretty cool game. Only problem is the community. Just a bunch of retards. Everyone is always calling each other noob. No one is nice, and I mean no one. No one ever talks to you except if they are begging for mesos.

I am a loner on the game. It is pretty fun for when I am at work and bored. I have personally found a few nice leveling tactics but do not cheat. The cheaters really annoy me on the game because they cause the monsters to fly to them, and in the process the monsters hit me in the air and take my life away. Really annoying.

I am going to go start a redgroup about this, if anyone is interested, then feel free to go their and vote for it's existence. There are alot of players that play so it is a popular game.

MapleStory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back