• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Manual with help! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,031¢
I posted this in Rgmercs, but not getting anywhere hehe. I am looking to run my ranger manually, but I am looking for the program either KA or RGM to take over once I attack and the KA or RGmercs will do the nuking/shooting/disc and so forth until I pick another target. I have tried a few setting with no luck so far, any help will be appreciated.

TIA

I posted this in Rgmercs, but not getting anywhere hehe. I am looking to run my ranger manually, but I am looking for the program either KA or RGM to take over once I attack and the KA or RGmercs will do the nuking/shooting/disc and so forth until I pick another target. I have tried a few setting with no luck so far, any help will be appreciated.

TIA
make 2 hotkeys /mqp on and /mqp off
When you want to control it, press hotkey for /mqp on. do whatever you like to do with it.
When you are ready for KA to take back over, press hotkey for /mqp off.
It's that simple.... and please post the INI files that you develop for ranger KA to the ini library.

I copy paste hehe, so I am trying different ones, haven't found the right one yet. I have been doing that sort of, I /end then then /rgstart. But seems to be a waste. Figured there might be a mode that will allow me to target and move while it does all the heavy lifting :( ..

Thanks

Question - Manual with help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back