• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

managed to reset lessons - not a guide (1 Viewer)

meeskino

RedCents
71¢
Hi,

I somehow managed to reset my lessons today. I'm gonna sit down, check logs and see what I did, because I just popped them few hours ago and swarmed a bit. Now they up again and popped again.

Anyone else had similar thing happening, maybe we can see if there is pattern in our doings. I know I died a lot after lessons went off and I went to hunt in SoD :)

I'm 99% sure that these "reset lesson" bugs are just caused by server side lag at the right moments, and are 100% random. I could be wrong but I seriously doubt it because lesson is an AA and, like spells, they're all server side.

managed to reset lessons - not a guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back