• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Main (1 Viewer)

RedCents
876¢
If you had to choose one toon to be a 'main' what would it be? I have main'ed a Paladin since 99. Pro's and Con's hehe? Sometimes, ok well lots of times I would like to group with others and Paladins still get the stink eye. My Paladin rocks. I do not want to SK, I have a badass one, but then who doesn't.

If you had to choose one toon to be a 'main' what would it be? I have main'ed a Paladin since 99. Pro's and Con's hehe? Sometimes, ok well lots of times I would like to group with others and Paladins still get the stink eye. My Paladin rocks. I do not want to SK, I have a badass one, but then who doesn't.
My mains are War, SK and Pally. Because if you're boxing with MQ, you dont need to choose just one =D
But seriously, it's the War that's my daily driver.
Also but, if I'm playing a single toon manually (no MQ at all) with others in a group, it's my enchanter.

Since I'm not in a real person rating guild I don't really consider any of my characters my main.

Me managing my team as my primary function in playing the game. I do typically keep a main crew but none of them are really my singular main.

In years past it was my necromancer but once I stopped driving on my necro and work towards doing missions and completing progression in naturally changed to worrying about my whole crew rather than just a singular toon

I love the SHD, but seems too much like easy mode, pally can tank the same, just requires more finesse. Plus good always wins :P
Umm no. Have you ever been in the dating pool? Nice guys (good) always finish last to the bad boys (evil). Therefore chicks dig SHD.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

I started with a pally many moons ago then switched to a non MQ monk for a few years. When I found MQ I was maining a mage. I still consider the mage my “main” only really because I played him for the longest.
After watching Sic’s how to videos I drive with my warrior so I guess that’s my main. But always have a place for my mage.

BB

Question - Main

Users who are viewing this thread

Back