• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Macroquest not registering the correct size for Shrink on Drakkin Race (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,061¢
I believe there is a problem with Shrink on the Drakkin race. Shrink will continue to spam the drakkin to try to max shrink. If I replace the drakkin in the group with any other race it will not continue to spam.

I have tested this is different zone where max shrink is 1.44 and 1.47, respectively.

Thanks for your time

I believe there is a problem with Shrink on the Drakkin race. Shrink will continue to spam the drakkin to try to max shrink. If I replace the drakkin in the group with any other race it will not continue to spam.

I have tested this is different zone where max shrink is 1.44 and 1.47, respectively.

Thanks for your time
you'll need to mention what utility you're trying to use - and then use a condition for it, it isn't an mq issue

models aren't universal for what size they will shrink to, and under certain circumstances will actually grow instead of shrink. this is why in the cwtn plugins we check everything for a 2.04 size, not the "double shrink" size.

this is eq, not mq example thread > here <

for example:

scorpion illusion on a 1.44 shaman doggo goes to 3.12, so we shrink it to 1.56 (max shink for that illusion)
shaman doggo -> brownie 1.04 -> group shrink -> 1.56 (making it larger)
doggo with tiny companion goes to .96
doggo as brownie with tiny companion goes to 1.04

I would double check that your drakkin toon doesn't have "shrink" or any other shrinks added to their blocked buffs

Problem - Macroquest not registering the correct size for Shrink on Drakkin Race

Users who are viewing this thread

Back