• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - MacroQuest Caught a Crash (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
200¢
Hi Everyone,
I've tried to the end and back to figure this out, but I simply can't. I've done every update possible, I've tried every change possible, and I still crash. Please see below.

1697171864009.png

This happens at random times at random occassions and on random characters. Has anyone come across this?

Hi Everyone,
I've tried to the end and back to figure this out, but I simply can't. I've done every update possible, I've tried every change possible, and I still crash. Please see below.

View attachment 51509

This happens at random times at random occassions and on random characters. Has anyone come across this?
Yea...same here. Happens more often with /lua run overseer ... and also the stupidass scarecrow enchanter illusion...or when bags get full and there's something stuck in your cursor

Hi Everyone,

View attachment 51509

Stop using mq2autoloot

The game crashed because that plugin tried to add text to the chat window from another thread.

I am getting the same thing this past week as well. I have added the three items to my AV, which is ESET. I have ran without it active. I am not using autoloot. I have updated all drivers for display. Still happening.

1697744024988.png

I am getting the same thing this past week as well. I have added the three items to my AV, which is ESET. I have ran without it active. I am not using autoloot. I have updated all drivers for display. Still happening.

View attachment 51700
Haven't been able to reproduce but I did get a crash with map open while zoning.
locking this thread as it is unrelated to the original post and crash.

Problem - MacroQuest Caught a Crash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back