• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Project Lazarus /mac Tutorial for Laz

tfd52

Member
After the current ban hit me, I've decided to give Project Lazarus a go.
One of the macros that I used a lot on Live was the /mac Tutorial. Great work.
My problem is that I am unable to get it to work over on Laz. Any ideas on how I could get it going over on Laz?
 
Thanks for advice. Like all servers, there's always a bit of a learning curve. Thank you for your advice. One thing though, in starting through the Tutorial there, I've noticed that the scenarios are similar, but not the same as Live. Definately a no go for the current /mac
 
Project Lazarus /mac Tutorial for Laz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart