• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - lvl 100 heroic (1 Viewer)

RedCents
40¢
Hi guys just had a lvl 100 heroic char a few times ago. I lvled him up to 115 and now iam looking for a decent kissassist. I tried 3 or 4 from here but i got a bug or something else and i cant have them efficient with my ench.... spells are not even memed. I know i have something wrong.... someone have an idea?

regards

Hi guys just had a lvl 100 heroic char a few times ago. I lvled him up to 115 and now iam looking for a decent kissassist. I tried 3 or 4 from here but i got a bug or something else and i cant have them efficient with my ench.... spells are not even memed. I know i have something wrong.... someone have an idea?

regards
If you are not familiar with the Kissassist and how to edit/modify an ini, you may find cwtn plugins, RGmercs/RGmercs lua a better fit. Not all the ini's in the library are plug-n-play. They do require some editing to fit your toon/playstyle.

That said, you can also post the ini in the KA support section if you want folks to take a look at it and see if they can help.

Problem - lvl 100 heroic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back