• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Problem - LS/TOB Kissassist issue

djm91

Member
Wrong forum
Hey team, trying to set up kissassist to run in LS and TOB zones, everytime I set up kissassist to run it just keeps saying: Waiting for mobs to respawn (5 seconds) even though there are mobs right next to me, or I’ll get : “No mobs found in range with any(0-200)
Confused as to why this is happening, I even tried to edit the INI file and add certain mobs to pull and skip such as “a bear, a hawk, a snake” etc and it still just gives me the same errors, anyone have any idea? Thanks a ton
 
Just want to add kissassist works in every other zone/expansion so far except LS and TOB, I have to manually play one toon to pull mobs because it doesn’t auto pull
 
Problem - LS/TOB Kissassist issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart