• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

LOTS of suspensions (2 Viewers)

They dont have to read the entire log if certain things are flagged, all they need is parsing software.

Logged in.... checked zone...... and warped/Succor and bam GM out of no where. Suspended for 1 warp OMG. And he wasn't in zone when I warped. Must have been watching me and when he saw warp he had me. Worst thing is it was my brothers account hehe. I did most of the work for him so he didn't care. O well hope it isn't a ban and only a suspension. I have never been suspended so I hope they see I have been a good paying player for over 6 years and only give me a warning.

No e-mail yet just cannot log in.

BobOfEQ: No.

In general: I really want to point out that before Sony Online became nazi's and this whole serverwide check took place, that there was somewhat of a VERY VERY Subtle warning issued. On my play server, I did notice a strange MOTD that warned all players of using third-party websites for the purposes of plat-buying, account trading and the like. From that time that the MOTD for the server was changed, about two days later this thread popped up and a notation of over 500 players banned or suspended.

Jinx: Have they given you a timeframe yet as far as how long the suspension will last? If so, just wait it out and then take a break from MQ on that account for a few weeks, maybe two. I cannot confirm nor deny, mostly because I do not know, that they will come back and check, but I would consider that account flagged for the time being if you get it back. Unfortunate that you got caught, but just let them do what they do and wait for them to make a reply. Do not contact them at this point.

-TurkReno

They have not contacted me as of yet so I don't know how long the suspension is. Doesn't say banned yet so still keeping my fingers crossed. Normally I just use this account to PL my other char using Twist, Target, Docrack nostun and circle thats about it.

Playing normal on other accounts for a while and getting lots of stuff done around the house hehe.

Thanks for input Turk

Been seeing a lot of GM standing in front of Sage Vonglor in Guild lobby. So people need to watch out on using piggyzone.

LOTS of suspensions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back