• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

LoTRO Kinship (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
Alright, most users know that Redguides has a LoTRO kinship, but there are some things that we need to discuss, the first being this...

1. Should we freely talk about our kinship in this forum?

I will not add any other questions to consider until we all are on agreement as to if it is okay with everyone for us to talk about kinship housecleaning in this forum.

If so, then we will post events, rules, etc. for anyone who would be interested in joining.

Well, are we going to stay "clean" and not use exploits, tricks, bot, or any of that sort? If so, then I'd say we should, and it will help get more people in our Kinship.

But if we are going to use exploits, tricks, etc... Then I don't know...

As far as individual members using bots/hacks/cheats, I say that it is on their own accord that they do so, and that the kinship does not promote it.

Personally, as "odd" as it may seem, I would rather not have my character, nor the kinship tainted with "hackers." But that is just my two cents.

The point is this, we need a place to discuss our kinship, and this seems the most logical atm, unless we can have our own website. I just want everyone to feel comfortable with it.

Well, I would say just do it here then. I don't think there's any problems with Turbine seeing us all here (If they do).

I mean, it's just that we are all just trying to have fun playing a game together.

RedBema said:
As far as individual members using bots/hacks/cheats, I say that it is on their own accord that they do so, and that the kinship does not promote it.

Personally, as "odd" as it may seem, I would rather not have my character, nor the kinship tainted with "hackers." But that is just my two cents.

The point is this, we need a place to discuss our kinship, and this seems the most logical atm, unless we can have our own website. I just want everyone to feel comfortable with it.

BAH cheating is the WIN !!!!!

I don't see a problem talking about it here...

I for one won't be cheating (now manipulating the AH..yes...probably :D...but cheating?...no)

Yes, exploiting and manipulation is okay in my book, though, Turbine may frown upon it.

But as far as cheating, botting, etc... I am just not going to do it. I enjoy the game too much to miss out on the leveling and such.

I would suggest a Redgroup for our Kinship.

Personally, I do not like speaking in public nor even private public forums about my in game activities.

A redgroup will be a nice idea, except for the fact that it may take a long time before it was up and running.

We could always just use Creed's Redgroup for a temporary place, if he doesn't mind.

yeah, we can use mine...it's dead at the moment any way since i was gone for so long...

If you are not a member of Creed's, then just do a request to join.

Other than that, it will be our "secret place" of discussion, and only kinship members can join.

Creed, you should kick everyone else out of it, lol.

RedBema said:
Creed, you should kick everyone else out of it, lol.

no :p...i don't wanna kick my loyal fans...i might start it back up one of these days... :mad:

LoTRO Kinship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back