• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

LOTR Online anyone? (1 Viewer)

Spunge16

RedCents
520¢
Just bought the game, mainly cos im off next week and with new PC to test i wanted something new to challenge it a bit

Anyone else playing/getting it?

Could look to set up a guild or something etc

Lemme know!

And remember im EU not US

Playing on Snowbourn. Graphically superb. Love visiting places from the books. Gameplay soso.
Couple of nice ideas can lock items so you can't sell them and you start off with loads of bag space.

Ive just been reading the manual the now , looks good though!

I guess you have guilds etc too?

Wonder how many exploits are in this game :D

Hey everyone!

Some guildmates and myself are taking a break from WOW. We all have capped our characters at 15. I would rate this as a good game and very simple to learn. I do enjoy their graphics on my new machine. The water effects are a nice touch also.

I had made an earlier post at how easy the game was. It is a tad bit more challenging after level 8 playing solo. Any group of 2 or more should handle everything easily.

I still rate WOW as setting the standard, but the game is a good alternative to "burnout out non-PVP WOW players."

Spunge16 said:
Just bought the game, mainly cos im off next week and with new PC to test i wanted something new to challenge it a bit

Anyone else playing/getting it?

Could look to set up a guild or something etc

Lemme know!

And remember im EU not US

WAR IS COMMING!

Guess where i'm going then. :P PvP ftw

i got stalker to test out on full settings to test out too

I just fancied LOTR more than vanguard cos im a huge LOTR fan

My captain is now level 39. All of us Warcrafters are starting to get bored. The quests to level 30 were a lot of fun. After that the game has slowed considerably. My log has 40 quests in it, of which 38 are for fellowship (group) quests and I thought Wow was bad! The problem is compounded with only one decent healing class, the Minstrel. You can't do much in group quests without a minstrel. There are some nights we can't do quests because no Minstrels are available. The "Looking for" are full of requests for Minstrels. I'm hoping that Turbine buffs the Captain and makes them a semidecent healer, like the hybrid WOW class healers. We now have some guildmates working on the Minstrel class, but they had to give up their class in order to concentrate on their Minstrel.

Lotr will implement some major content on June 13th. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but it looks like we'll be back on WOW soon. My son is getting so desparate he just asked me if I was interested in buying Dungeon Seige 2 so we could play it online.

I guess we're looking for something out there because we need a break from Wow and Lotr doesn't look like the answer.

I have heard that the gameplay up to mid 30ish is fantastic, (of which I agree thus far, being a LoTRO player myself), however, I have heard nothing but complaints after that.

I level so slow that by the time I get there, it will already hopefully be fixed.

BTW, Redguides has a LoTRO kinship.

just bought 2 new accounts....my friend also bought 2....but I am basicallly just learning how to play it....

I am looking for sites with exploits/macros/etc .....I have tried one...its not too bad, but my experience from here with EQ was a much more detailed....so I am hoping this site will bring a lotro section.....

I have not even choose a server yet...I was just playing around so far....

gardenia said:
just bought 2 new accounts....my friend also bought 2....but I am basicallly just learning how to play it....

I am looking for sites with exploits/macros/etc .....I have tried one...its not too bad, but my experience from here with EQ was a much more detailed....so I am hoping this site will bring a lotro section.....

I have not even choose a server yet...I was just playing around so far....

There will be a LOTRO section soon, we're speculating it will be made when RG 2.0 is made.

All of the redguiders are on the Meneldor server, Brethern of Lothlorien. Send a tell to either: Bemma or Erlowaen, they'll send you a invite.

I haven't found any exploits for this game yet...

Exploits will come, but we do have some nice tips to help those are are getting started.

I am just waiting for the section to be up so that I can post em all.

I will hook yup with anyone on these boards....but I am still learning the basics ..hell I am having trouble getting my 2 characters I created together...traveling sure was not like it was in EQ, lol.

if you are going to publish that bot guild here Decker let me know when its done....and redguides will owe you one because I will sign my membership back up for these boards!!!

LOTR Online anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back