• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - lost corpses (1 Viewer)

RedCents
438¢
have noticed since using MQ2 that if my team dies and are not rezzed straight away i lose all corpses and obv also app amount of xp from not being rezzed.

anyone else having same problem?

Also since last patch/compile i sometimes get toons stuck in Hover mode and have to reboot them, when reloaded there is a corpse that i can niether rez nor get rid of.

Everyone has the same problem of losing xp if not rezzing in the time limit. As far as being stuck in hover mode, this is the first I've ever heard of it.

the time limit is i believe somethign like six hours, im talking about after an hour or so maybe even less. not that the xp loss is a big deal, but its a bug none the less. corpses just disapear, cant even summon them in lobby.

yes tried that, and still have 3 corpses from other toons that locked up in hover mode that i cant rez, drag or summon.

Corpses are disapearing in time it takes for toon to zone to lobby and camp out as per KA settings, i log back in and corpses have disapeared.

I learned the hardway that setting mq2 to QUIT on death does NOT stop the 3 hour clock btw! It logs you to Character screen but the timer still expires at 3 hours and corpses go poof!

as i've said already they disappear within minutes of dying, not after 3 hours and not only after quiting to character select. have had one disappear just as i was about to click rez on it which was less than 10 mins after dying ,having hung in hover mode then zoned to lobby and then campfired back loading rez and poof corpse gone before its loaded.

Not sure if this is it, but does /hidcorpse all hide a players corpse and if so could this be the problem?

nope thats not the problem. ok had it happen today.. one toon and both healer mercs died, zoned to looby and camped out, Corpse was at camp at this point. timer renewed on healer and toon logged back in, corpse disapeared as soon as toon logged into lobby.

tried recalling corpse in lobby, no corpses, loss of 11% xp so def no rez been done. yet at same time i have one corpse from another toons death 2 days ago when he "froze" on hover mode and i cant do anything with it, shaman keeps trying to"call" it unless i /hidecorpse all alth at least mercs seem to ignore it

both of these are def bugs in MQ2 as never happened in plain old EQ.

nope normal zones...and different expacs, HOT, VoA and RoF.

Also something else ive had happen twice, alth not sure if its related to mq2 or not, Twice ive logged a toon out, came back a couple hours later to find toon has disapeared from character select, and ive had to go thru Cs to get toon back, they say it was deleted from same IP, but cant tell me any more.

Doesnt happen if im not running MQ2, corpses last untill rezzed as per normal. if running just plain old EQ, happerns on two computers and 14 accs only with MQ2 running, not nec with KA running as far as i can tell.

Problem - lost corpses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back