• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Loose Change (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
Found this video on the net the other day.

I think it may have been posted here before, but I couldn't find it. Anyways, if you missed it, check it out. I am not advocating it or claiming it to be legit, however I do think that it is something to ponder about. It has caused many questions in my mind. So, if you have about an hour and half to spend, this is an interesting way to spend it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

Ya,

At first my reaction was, "this is ridiculous, I'm not going to even waste a second watching that." But being the thinker that I like to think that I am, ..., I decided that it would be something to ponder about.

Still, I am having a hard time believing it, but I am definatly thrown for a twist.

The thing which makes you think is that everything in the movie is pretty much proven in one format or another unlike the claims of the government and media in the US.

By no means am I saying that one is correct or the other isn't but if the info was incorrect I can guarantee there'd be a stop put to it and the guy would have his ass sued off.
Same goes for Fahrenheit 9/11, all the events and info has to be true for it to be allowed commercial release without gagging orders and law suits (although selective editing is undoubtedly used to portray things in a worse light than they already are!)

i have held my tongue for a while on this one..

so lemme ask you all this ..

what is to say that any of the so called "Genuine" documents are real?

with the way things are with computers and technology...

how does anyone know any of the so called proof is true?

we know the Vietnam war happened

we know 9/11 bombing happened

we know the cuban missle crisis happened..

but these so called fake planes .. and document s.. and secret memos..

how do we know the rest is true?

and OMG .. please do not say because its on the internet

lol

ARMY

I agree, however how do we know they're NOT true either... As with anything unless there's a first hand account from someone trustworthy (like yourself or your family etc) everything could be false...

Though even if every single one of those documents were fakes, they are absolutely right about one thing, even if thats the only thing. If the government wants to exonerate themselves from this talk and acusations, ALL they have to do is realease the video footage of the plane crashing in to the pentagon.

I agree, this video is amazing in getting the thoughts rolling, and one of those segments of proof (the Phonecalls), I had actually thought how could mobile phonecalls be made from a plane so high up. There is so much the US government isnt releasing, if only Tony Blair would watch this and conduct a thorough investigation (unless he was involved too).

I would recommend everyone to watch this. Really Thought provoking.

Even IF Tony Blair thought things were being covered up he wouldn't ruin the relationship we have with the US. Easier for him to just ignore his thoughts and go with what the US say is the truth.

There are to many incredibly convincing points in this movie, so IMO even if all of those documents are fake they still have overwhelming evidence from experts and just plain common sense. Also a few things stick out at me here, not in any particular order:

A) When contacting Boeing about the one fan piece that was supposedly evidence to the crash, they specifically said they could not give them intelligence on their flights "because of 9/11." Now one could obviously say that this was simply due to National Security and keeping the terrorists from getting information, but if YOU were planning something like this, wouldn't keeping the makers quiet be one of the first things on your agenda?

B) Again with the evidence stated above. They keep denying what we are bringing up, and yet won't realease more then 5 frames of a small explosion with no plane whatsoever.

C) The evidence with the 2 holes at the Pentagon was OVERWHELMING. The fact that only one hole with absolutely no trace of the part where the wings and tail parts hit the building was found, and then another that was through rougly 30 feet of solid concrete.

I could go on and on, and this is simply the main points of my argument. Even if ever document in that movie was a complete fake, there is overwhelming evidence that doesn't even require documentation, just a very little ammount of common sense.

Last edited:
The other thing about fakes is that if they are indeed fake the creators would have been issues a cease and desist on the site and distribution of the movie. They also would have been sued (no question on this at all!) for slander, dis-information, defamation of character etc etc etc)

No way on earth would the US gov allow someone to produce something which discredits everything they've said without a fight unless they'd be required to prove their claims that the "facts" are lies, which in turn means providing information they don't want people to know...

I for one am lost.

Army, I am with you. I can tell you with your flag avatar and the fact that you apparently serve in the army, you are loyal to the USA. I have always considered myself patriotic and always thank the veterans and current service men and women for all that they do, however, this as well as many other "videos" and "conspiracies" have caused me to question more than I ever wanted to.

To me it is old "high school rumor" philosophy. I would always, always, discount any rumor that happened to come my way. But some of them went on for years and after the long run of the rumor, it came that it was true all along, or at least something about it was.

Ever since 9-11 conspiracy has bloomed like none other, and I for one have discounted it as ridiculous until I watched this movie. So does one movie change my entire scope on present day America as we know it? No, not at all. I am not advocating that it is true by any means, but I am saying that it is a possibility.

The terrorist insurance for the WTC's.
The crash evidence
The cell phone questions
The gold
The "second explosions"

There is just so much to think about.

I'll leave everyone with this thought. If you have ever read or know anything about the book of Revelation in the Bible, then I would like you to consider one thing. Where is America? Where is the United States of America in this book that describes how the world will end? We are non-existant. In other words, something is going to happen to us. Something that will cause us to cease to be the all powerful US of A that we all have come to love and cherish. We are the Roman Empire on steroids. You ask, how did the Roman Empire come to an end? They destroyed themselves from within basically. America will entertain herself to death, and we will no longer be a nation. When will this happen? I have no idea, but the way the world is going, it doesn't seem to far away.

You watch it. The main debate for this next presidential election will be an evacuation plan out of Iraq. This will in turn cause more worldly catasrophe than anyone can imagine. A one world government is assured.

Lets just pray that Hillary Clinton is not the president when all of this takes place.

It's not just the US Bema, almost every country on this planet in some form or other is destroying themselves or other countries. It may be through military action, politics, economy or religion (and granted some of it is neccessary!) but you're not the only idiots on the face of the earth... Check us out for example (The UK) :(

Loose Change

Users who are viewing this thread

Back