• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedGuides - Looking for some good /dge tank commands (1 Viewer)

RedCents
680¢
Hello all,

I only use very vanilla (no kiss assist) and I just recently added an SK to my group of guys. I was hoping some of you can post some good /dge tank commands for my SK to use. I want to add some of his spells and alt abilities and would like to see what others are already doing.

Thank you.

Hello all,

I only use very vanilla (no kiss assist) and I just recently added an SK to my group of guys. I was hoping some of you can post some good /dge tank commands for my SK to use. I want to add some of his spells and alt abilities and would like to see what others are already doing.

Thank you.
i have a bunch of hotkeys and a guide vid where i was using hotkeys with cwtn and kissassist,, might be worth checking out

Thank you. But those are not what im looking for. I use very vanilla only. I run my guys through my monk with /dge commands. I don't want my guys doing anything unless I press a button from my monk. Any /dge commands out there that people use for a SK box?

Thank you. But those are not what im looking for. I use very vanilla only. I run my guys through my monk with /dge commands. I don't want my guys doing anything unless I press a button from my monk. Any /dge commands out there that people use for a SK box?
what specifically?

because you can /dgga /alt act 481 to fire the "AA" with the id of 481, which is Lesson of the Devoted.

so using that information you can activate any AA that way or using dannet with channels or specific toons

> MQ2Dannet <https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/mq2dannet.322/

1677372905719.png

my hotkey guide also has a "assist me" button, which doesn't care about what automation, just gets them to move to the mob and turn on autoattack (then you can do other stuff).

or to have everyone back their pet off

or have everyone removing levitation, or removing invis

you can do simple things like /dgge /multiline ; /cast 1; /timed 20 /cast 2; /timed 40 /cast 3 --- you'd be much better off using some automation - but again, just trying to give you examples

probably worth looking at the guide as there are a lot of keys there, like being able to turn in items or have your team click revive

what specifically?

because you can /dgga /alt act 481 to fire the "AA" with the id of 481, which is Lesson of the Devoted.

so using that information you can activate any AA that way or using dannet with channels or specific toons

View attachment 46607

my hotkey guide also has a "assist me" button, which doesn't care about what automation, just gets them to move to the mob and turn on autoattack (then you can do other stuff).

you can do simple things like /dgge /multiline ; /cast 1; /timed 20 /cast 2; /timed 40 /cast 3 --- you'd be much better off using some automation - but again, just trying to give you examples

probably worth looking at the guide as there are a lot of keys there, like being able to turn in items or have your team click
So when I pull a mob to my monk, I press an assist key like this I'd like to have one key that i press to get everybody to assist me (/dge /assist Myguysname and then I press a button for my shamans pet to assist me /dge priest /pet attack
what specifically?

View attachment 46607

probably worth looking at the guide as there are a lot of keys there, like being able to turn in items or have your team click revive
So this is my sequence. My monk pulls, mercenary tank engages the mob, then with my monk i press a hotkey that says /dge /assist (myguysname). Then I press a button for my shaman to Mayo and slow. Then I press a button for my Shaman pet to attack, then another button for my mage pet to attack. What i notice, when I have just one pet attack button, both pets normally don't start attacking unless I press the button like 3 or 4 times. So i do separate buttons. Is there a /dgga command that I can say /assist (myguy), priest /pet attack and then caster /pet attack?

if I can do all that except for the slow part in one button that would be awesome. Lol

I agree with Aquietone - to everything manually sort of defeats the purpose of Macroquest. Its like buying a knitting machine but refusing to throw away the knitting needles.

Trust in the process and concentrate on driving

There are no /dgge commands. /dgge is the command. And in this case, if you are just trying to integrate the SK then you probably want to use /dex to send commands directly to him.

If you truly don't want any automation, then you should really think of this as 'what multi-binds or macros should I create for an SK?' and then set up buttons to send them to the SK. Or better, set them up on the SK and just send the button press to him to make it happen (also allows you to play the SK manually). For that, you are just as well off going to an SK-specific site and seeing what they use for primary burns, secondary burns, etc.

Just using an SK as an auto-attack bot with a merc tank is really limiting what he can do. He should be tapping, using discs, and all the other things that make SK's awesome.

RedGuides - Looking for some good /dge tank commands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back