• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Looking For Help (1 Viewer)

metsman4u

RedCents
283¢
Reload Mq2 is not working at all and I crash when reloading the launcher... Anything thoughts?

mod edit: plz don't use all caps - basic internet forums/communication

You're crashing when loading/reloading the launcher - this doesn't make sense to me, as the launcher has no effect on the game. It only patches and loads MQ2.
Are you using the default UI?
How are you loading or reloading?

OK lets forget the crash that happens if I try runnin launcher again...seems I Cant get anywhere atm on this tho I can live with that ....I want to find out why reload mq is not working...icon is in the task bar click that right click reload mq2 thats how I m trying to reload

OK lets forget the crash that happens if I try runnin launcher again...seems I Cant get anywhere atm on this tho I can live with that ....I want to find out why reload mq is not working...icon is in the task bar click that right click reload mq2 thats how I m trying to reload
I never used the reload MQ2 you mention. When is there any use of that thing?

Problem - Looking For Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back