• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Looking For A Roaming Ice Giant (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,250¢
I have a Baby Red Dragon and a Fire Wurmling that wander all over my Guild. But I've been in Guilds that have Ice Giants roaming. I thing one large creature patrolling the Great Hall in my Guild would really finish up what my Guild Designer and now Guild Mate has in mind when setting up the Guild. I just don't know what the Ice Giant is called or where to find it. And am ope to ther suggestions on large creatures. I play on FV as many of you know. Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

Found it! But it will be 99% impossible to get I bet. It comes from the "Frostfell Famiilair in a box Exotics. So it only comes out in winter and the odds of getting one are slim because half the time they don't offer them and the other half is they will give you a lame one. Maybe someone is selling the "adoptables" in the baz? I found pictures at Bonzz site - there are 3 pages worth so don't think its just one page and leave - tons of different ones listed. https://www.bonzz.com/familiars2.htm#P2

1693077612898.jpeg

Found it! But it will be 99% impossible to get I bet. It comes from the "Frostfell Famiilair in a box Exotics. So it only comes out in winter and the odds of getting one are slim because half the time they don't offer them and the other half is they will give you a lame one. Maybe someone is selling the "adoptables" in the baz? I found pictures at Bonzz site - there are 3 pages worth so don't think its just one page and leave - tons of different ones listed. https://www.bonzz.com/familiars2.htm#P2

View attachment 50524
Nope That's it. It's an adoptable? So it's a pet? So any adoptables will roam around?

i had to show my wife this post.
she said no one uses metric shit ton as a unit of measurement
had to prove her wrong
Your wife is correct, the appropriate nomenclature is metric shit tonne. Though outside of the US, in places that use modern systems of weights and measures, its simply referred to as a shit tonne.

Also, holy cow! I did not know you could have roaming animations in the guild hall. That's pretty cool.

i had to show my wife this post.
she said no one uses metric shit ton as a unit of measurement
had to prove her wrong
Please explain to your wife not only is a metric shit ton a unit of measure. It's slightly less than a Fuckton. Which is the largest. unit of measure in the male vocabulary.

I have a metric shit ton of plushies. I don't know what they do.
The Plushies don't roam. But adoptables, mounts, Puppets you buy from the Loyalty Merchant. I have a Baby Red Dragon, a Fire Wurmling, A Haze Panther, A Snow Leopard and a Miniature Solusek Ro running around our Guild Hall. Just put in a big ass statue of Firiona Vie to rep the server. Plus it's just cool. I don't need an Ice Giant or other large creatures roaming our Guild Hall but I wouldn't say no to any if they showed up on my Birthday. Like I'm hoping the Ranger Plugin will be out in time for. That will be my gift to myself.

Actually Fuckingshitton is larger than Fuckton
That's actually incorrect sir because in the male vocabulary we use the word fucking to describe everything. So a fucking shit ton is simply a shit ton. An example would be if I said these fucking chips are really good. It just means the chips are really good.

Actually that's not correct. If fucking is used to enhance something as these chips are fucking good vs these chips are good the prior chips are much better. Fuck, these chips are good works the same way. These fucking chips are really good is just swearing for the sake of swearing and adds no extra meaning.

Question - Looking For A Roaming Ice Giant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back