• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - looking for a macro or a kiss add in that uses bard alliance (1 Viewer)

RedCents
655¢
looking for a alliance check for bards that automates use of sticks and stones with 2 or more bards in group or checks npc for the buff and auto fires off nukes.

willing to trade kronos or donate via pay pal.

msg me your price..

I am not sure how Alliance fully works. I have researched it a little, but very little. seams it only works when you have 2 of the same class in your group and the buff you need is cast by the other member(Same Class) in your group. You can use the Me.Buff[Buff Name].ID to see if you have the buff you need and you can add the Me.Buff[Buff Name].Caster to get the name of the caster.

You could setup a DPS entry with a condition that checks if you have the buff and you were not the caster

${Me.Buff[Alliance Buff].ID} && ${Me.Buff[Alliance Buff].Caster.NotEqual[${Me}]}

and if the buff is in the song window then just substitute Me.Buff for Me.Song

i want a set up similar to ihz zerker that auto checks for other bard like it checks for beserker i just dont know how to traslate the code over to convert it.

and when it does see another bard it loads the best spell sets to max dps with both bards alternating sticks and stones and bellows

Request - looking for a macro or a kiss add in that uses bard alliance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back