• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Looking for a bard macro (1 Viewer)

dealings

RedCents
2,188¢
I want to use a bard macro not sure if Kiss is the ideal way to go or if there is a better way

Does Kiss use: Dirge of the Restless, Crescendo or Maintain an Aura, is it a single mezzer or ae mezzer (i noticed some ini files that have single and ae mez loaded), what about clickys

if not is there a bard specific macro that people like?

I want to use a bard macro not sure if Kiss is the ideal way to go or if there is a better way

Does Kiss use: Dirge of the Restless, Crescendo or Maintain an Aura, is it a single mezzer or ae mezzer (i noticed some ini files that have single and ae mez loaded), what about clickys

kiss allows you to specify what you want to use and when.
muleassist allows you to specificy what you want to use and when.

rgmercs handles stuff on its own

Sic has nice Bard INI file I am currently using . Its in the Library section. Works very well for level 120 bard.

I personally just disabled the mez ability as I find no need for that ability at the moment

Sic’s 115 & 120 KA bard ini has worked amazing for me in a melee group. You only have to make minor changes depending on what symphony of battle clicky you have and mounts/familiars. You never have to change the BP due to some nifty setup that did not use a specific BP it just clicks the one you have on. As far as mez you can toggle that from don’t mez, single target/AE, only single, only AE that really just depends on what you are doing. Just use /MezOn 0=Off/1=Single & AE Mez/2=Single Mez only/3=AE Mez only. I also highly recommend looking into MQ2Boxr it will unify commands like pause, unpause, chase, and burn across many different macros/plugins.

Check out CTWN plugins.

Sic has nice Bard INI file I am currently using . Its in the Library section. Works very well for level 120 bard.

I personally just disabled the mez ability as I find no need for that ability at the moment

I second that, Sic's KA ini works great right out of the box. Add some Lua scripts for special occasions and you are in bard business.

With KA, you can use /mez on and /mez off to toggle the mez routine in real time. So if you're fighting and suddenly you get a bunch of adds you weren't expecting, having a social to toggle mezzing on can be really helpful. Then another social to toggle them off once you got things under control.

Question - Looking for a bard macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back