• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Lon (1 Viewer)

Strange...It has never worked for me. Crashes my client, even with a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate and EQ.

i never got ingame lon to work. got a client for it. as i play in windowed mode anyway, having extra window for lon doesnt bother me, so i never really looked into it how to solve the problem with eq+lon=crash

Strange...It has never worked for me. Crashes my client, even with a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate and EQ.

I am guessing this is something you may have tried already... but on the outside chance you haven't, run the standalone patcher first, then try launching from within EQ. That seems to correct the crashing issues for me. If I don't run the standalone patcher first, invariably it crashes. I don't have a need to run LoN from EQ but it bugged me that I couldn't so I messed around with it until I came across that fix for my issue.

Lon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back