• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Lol thinking of tossing one of my accounts any clue as to how much i could get for hi (1 Viewer)

Re: Lol thinking of tossing one of my accounts any clue as to how much i could get for hi

well I dont really know if anyone would buy it really. peeps ussually buy toons that are higher in lvl. but i guess ya never know :)

Re: Lol thinking of tossing one of my accounts any clue as to how much i could get for hi

don't get your hopes up is all i will say

i guess 50$is better than nothing

8-)

I think I am gonna get rid of a few of my accounts if I cant find a use for them

Lol yea yea yea :p U already know I am gonna help ya :)

P.S. Um did u change ure post cade lol :p

Yeah worth about 50-75 $ ( checking similar auction ) , if its your only account then... but if you can PL it a little you will get a lot more, but these day even account lvl 70 with 300 aa sell for only 100 $... selling account is not what it was... I remember selling my cleric lvl 51 for 300$ 2 years ago...

I have a couple of accounts, but this si just one of them, he has higher skills because i didnt remember them offhand. But ill keep that in mind hs all expansions but dod. I can pl him quick if i wnat so i guess ill do that, so thanks guys.

I am quitting EQ have A 70 War 69 Bard 65 Cleric 66 Ranger all on Emarr if anyone is interested in seeing the mageloes let me know...all on seperate accounts of course. They all have every expansion except the DoD or whatever the new expansion is

Lol thinking of tossing one of my accounts any clue as to how much i could get for hi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back