• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Logging in to random zones? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,025¢
Here lately, when I login my group, some of the members will pop in random zones for whatever reason. This has happened a couple of times now, most of my group logs in and spawns where I left them, in GH, but one or two toons will spawn in random zones. Today one of my toons is in HoT for no reason, have not been in this zone in a really long time. Yesterday one toon popped by the port to the Trials of Smoke. Other zones I have randomly logged in to are PoK, PoT, Everfrost and Stratos. Seems pretty weird. Does this happen to anyone else?

Here lately, when I login my group, some of the members will pop in random zones for whatever reason. This has happened a couple of times now, most of my group logs in and spawns where I left them, in GH, but one or two toons will spawn in random zones. Today one of my toons is in HoT for no reason, have not been in this zone in a really long time. Yesterday one toon popped by the port to the Trials of Smoke. Other zones I have randomly logged in to are PoK, PoT, Everfrost and Stratos. Seems pretty weird. Does this happen to anyone else?
if you log out in your guild hall, and when you log back in, there is no one in your guild hall - sometimes it takes a while for the guild hall to "spin up". when this happens it will kick your toons to one of the LDON zones or also to some other weird places.

one of my toons almost always gets kicked to permafrost
i have another that gets kicked to one of the tvicia (spelling) zones

Everfrost is a common one for me. Toons logged out in guild hall, the guild hall isn't loaded when I go to log in, one or more of my toons will spawn in everfrost, some will get into the guild hall. Not sure of the cause but pretty sure it's by some design.

Question - Logging in to random zones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back