• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Loggin stuck on test (1 Viewer)

bme1978

RedCents
20¢
Hey guys,

I have been playing on the test server. Typically I have not had issues going from live to test. However, last night I had issues.

In the launcher I update my server type to live and press play. However at that point I get stuck at the login screen because it is stuck on test and just times out.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Hey guys,

I have been playing on the test server. Typically I have not had issues going from live to test. However, last night I had issues.

In the launcher I update my server type to live and press play. However at that point I get stuck at the login screen because it is stuck on test and just times out.

Has anyone else seen this issue?
there have been a lot of login issues with the servers.

can you log in without mq2?

I completely exited mq2, did a full reboot and still got the issue.

I was wondering if perhaps mq2 changed some settings in the back ground, but sounds like it is on Daybreak's side.

I completely exited mq2, did a full reboot and still got the issue.

I was wondering if perhaps mq2 changed some settings in the back ground, but sounds like it is on Daybreak's side.
sounds more likely that they are continuing to have login issues

I had same issues logging into test. What I did is opened several EQ log In Windows and kept trying at same time.

Did manage to log in after a several times

If you have a VPN, try using that. It's helped me log in when having log-in issues. Generally occurs when using my cell as a hot spot.

IRL - Loggin stuck on test

Users who are viewing this thread

Back