• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Patch - Log In servers are borked again it seems (1 Viewer)

Warl0ck45

RedCents
8,464¢
incase folks was thinking it was them or something with their accounts, figured someone ought to post.

Seems to have happened while I was rebooting my machine this morning for window patching. I managed to get 3 accounts logged in then the rest can't connect to the log in server (roughly 6:30 CST) since then the player forums are filling up with other pissed off players.

So, time to --ick-- do other stuff

Toothless.gif

not sure if this is helpful but the log in (and forum servers now) are apparently sporadic now. Managed to get my guys in, but other folks are saying their toons are blocked.

DBG's facebook page is highlighting some Kappa event... not sure if they are still recovering from that or whatnot...

On the plus side, the kids seem to be taller since the last time I saw them...damn EQ! =)

Patch - Log In servers are borked again it seems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back