• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - List of Macros that work with Titanium (1 Viewer)

velketor

RedCents
10¢
Hello everyone,

I am considering joining this community with a paid subscription but I use the Titanium client and I am concerned that many of the macros provided by the RedGuides community will not work for the Titanium client. Is there a list of macros that are included with a paid subscription to RedGuides that also work for the Titanium client? I'm really just looking to see what exactly I would get (just a list) before I subscribe.

Thanks!

I don't think there's a list, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to have one made. If you're using it on P99, you won't find anything here, to my knowledge, that will work there. Other servers, if they allow MQ2, will have their own compile and macros for it.

I run my own private EQEmulator server using the Titanium Client. Most of the macros I've found on these forums do not support Titanium :/ However, maybe there are some that I am not aware of since I cannot see them until I pay for a subscription.

More then likely you will have to splice your own together from bits here and there. Most macros are built for live and certain things will likely not work. With that in mind might be worth checking in emu server list for servers that run titanium and also allow mq2. And browse their forums for macros made for that client/server. As far as making basic macros it’s not all that hard and worth learning if you have the time. Took me a weekend to get enough knowledge to start making some auto farming macros for a few of the servers I played here and there. I’m sure it’s not quite the information you are seeking but nevertheless good luck in your adventures and mq2 fun.

As said above redguides only at this time supports rof2 mq2. As for macros and such would be touch and go hit or miss. Titanium is such a out dated client and hardly used anymore but by those few emulators. You would need find a working copy and test and try out or rebuild from ground up to your needs. There will be older macros that will work dont get me wrong. But as i mention will be hit or miss. Maybe some altering here and there.

Discussion - List of Macros that work with Titanium

Users who are viewing this thread

Back